Thursday, September 12, 2013

Halcyon Days (Deluxe Edition) - Ellie Goulding

by buizel123 It is absolutely stupid how Interscope/Polydor is making us rebuy Halycon just for the new tracks. release them seperately.

by Tiny1641 I love me some Ellie Goulding but why make us buy an album we already own? It would be great if you made it as a separate EP, kind of like with Lana Del Rey's Paradise.

by DesmondR Her voice is incredibly mesmerizing, and the way she trills her ending notes gives me chills, gah! She better win awards this coming year, she deserves them more than A LOT of artists. I mean, you compare the lyrics of Dead in the Water or Hearts Without Chains to some cheesy number like…Oh, I don't know, We Can't Stop? 8) As catchy as it is, Ellie holds the words of a genuine artist. Unique. Gut-Wrenching. Pure heart and magic in just 3-4 minute-long songs. It's unbelievable.

Hack iTunes Store

No comments:

Post a Comment